I'm so in love with food lately… and travel around looking for food and nice place to visits… after all… life is short so enjoy it~!
Random header image... Refresh for more!

Apple iPhone

I like Apple product when I first saw it…it is really cool to hold in my hand…but…the laptop is more for designer usage…and it is quite different from our Windows… I never have the chance to own one Mac…so..forget about it….

When ipod launch…I tried it before…and it was cool… the sound, the life span of the battery….it just feel so nice….again…I didn’t own it…cuz it is quite expensive for me at that time…

Now…with the launch of iPhone 3G….again…I fall for it deeply…then there comes iPhone 3GS…which is better than iPhone 3G…wow! Really great to hear that….

The best part is…it is only USD 199 for iPhone 3GS – 8GB and USD 299 for 16GB….I heard this on the news when they first launch iPhone 3GS….and the price for iPhone 3G will drop to USD 99….wow!! Can you believe it? After conversion is only MYR 800+

However, the good news is only for folks in US….Malaysian does not have the chance to own iPhone at such price…in Malaysia…the price is at least MYR 1.5k or more…and with just the phone itself, without any phone line attached, the price is much more expensive….*sigh*

This is just so bad for me…wanted to save money to buy also felt that it is not worth it to buy in Malaysia…ya ya…I can buy from US and crack it in Malaysia….I wish I could…but I have no friends that are there OR going there right now….sad sad…..

Just browsed through Hong Kiat’s website…and saw this post “55 Most Beautiful Apple iPhone Wallpapers“.. some of the iPhone design are nice….and really cool!

Those that really attract my attention are these:

iphone-1-by-lotus-su

iphone-by-finkenauer

iphone-by-tombst0ne

iphone-by-tahayari

iphone-wallpaper-v1color-by-simoner1

Image source: www.hongkiat.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

13 comments

1 rizal { 07.08.09 at 9:46 PM }

Ivy,

iPhone is indeed cool. Best to go with unlimited mobile internet and that would unlock all its features adding to the whole awesomeness (ooooooohhhh…)

Reality check, at the moment, i cant afford any iPhone too. Lol. My n82 just will do (muaks muaks n82).. my preeeeccciousss..

Personally, i like wallpaper 4 and 5

Hey did you tweet this new post? i didnt see any announcement on twitter.

p/s : restnrileks is now okay. Commenting box is working again. Managed to get all my comments except for my last 3 posts. Though sayang hilang, apa boleh buat. Start fresh. haha

2 ~ ivy ~ { 07.08.09 at 10:17 PM }

@rizal LOL…yeap…not iPhone is really very expensive… ๐Ÿ™‚
Just updated my twitter ๐Ÿ˜€ and good to hear that your website is working fine already ๐Ÿ™‚

3 SY { 07.09.09 at 8:11 AM }

hey ivy, Yep, indeed iPhone is cool..I love it too..LOL. iPhone is more suitable for people like us..HAha..unlike blackberry. ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for sharing the beautiful wallpapers. The ones with black background are nice. ๐Ÿ˜‰

4 ~ ivy ~ { 07.10.09 at 9:55 AM }

@SY hehe…sure la…suits us more…but now no money…keke…. I love all that posted here…got more in other site… ๐Ÿ˜›

5 EinsamSoldat { 07.10.09 at 11:43 AM }

Dun buy iPhone from MY ler… damn goreng price. I think you can do a parallel import of the phone and have it run in MY without hacking. Not sure cos not really into it hehe ๐Ÿ˜›

6 ~ ivy ~ { 07.10.09 at 11:48 AM }

@EinsamSoldat I ma si know they goreng d price…buy from US hor…need crack then only can use…else oso no use…bt US oso ex now…unless sign up a plan…really kns!

7 hayley { 07.10.09 at 12:02 PM }

iPhone! ๐Ÿ˜‰
but weird enough, i never plan to own one. i think firstly its the price and secondly, i’m not that high tech yet i guess. lol.
no doubt the features and looks are very tempting.

8 ~ ivy ~ { 07.10.09 at 12:12 PM }

@hayley I fall for it cuz I like iPod very long d…then now iPhone can online twitter, FB and post blog! wow! Cool man! and just the thought of holding it on my hand…wow….fabulous…..niceee..cool!

9 Irenelim { 07.10.09 at 12:24 PM }

Yupe, iPhone is really cool, but expensive. But I am sure you can afford it if you could afford Haagen Dazs. ๐Ÿ™‚

10 EinsamSoldat { 07.10.09 at 11:28 PM }

It must be a conspiracy of the rich to milk all our $$$ away :ยด(

11 EinsamSoldat { 07.10.09 at 11:30 PM }

check out the price http://xs.my/gfepv6

12 Irenelim { 07.11.09 at 10:45 AM }

Heard Maxis is bring in iPhone 3GS real soon… you gonna get one real soon too?

13 ~ ivy ~ { 07.11.09 at 10:05 PM }

@Irenelim I can affort HD doesn’t mean I can afford iPhone…. as for iPhone 3GS…will get it when it is proven a stable device

@EinsamSoldat as usual right? thanks for the URL ๐Ÿ™‚